Hey there! Sorry for the late post today, it’s been a jam-packed day and now we’re gearing up for a night of SNOW! I’m actually looking forward to it, as long as this is the last one till say, December 24th or so. ;)

I’m popping in quickly to remind you local folks about the Indie Arts Vintage Marketplace coming up this Saturday. A bunch of us are getting together for breakfast beforehand and then will do our best to shop together (it’s busy in there!).

I went for the first time in January and it was AWESOME! Here’s a few of the cool things I found there (and a couple of the ones I bought):

indie arts vintage marketplaceIf you are near Indy and would like to join us this Saturday (March 9th), send me an email to thriftydecorchick (at) gmail (com) with the subject “Vintage Marketplace.” A few of you will get free passes and a chance to do some early shopping on Friday! WHOO!! (If you’ve already emailed about coming you’ll be hearing from me soon.

I’ll need to figure out the passes by Thursday, so email before then!

Wish you all could join us! If you’d like to know more about upcoming marketplace events (their April show is at the fairgrounds and will be huge!), then you can follow them on Facebook here.

I’ll be back to some DIY tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top