**This giveaway is now closed. The winners have been contacted!
Hello all and can I get a whoo for Friday? This week went crazy fast for me! I guess time flies when you’re trying to get a bathroom reno done. :)
This weekend I’ve got another great giveaway from the lovely folks at Decor Steals!
TDC and DS are likethis (tight!), and if you haven’t heard of them yet, you are missing out! Decor Steals is a site that offers one awesome decor item every day for. a. steal. :)
Each one goes live at 10 a.m. EST daily and they now have extended deals that stay on throughout the week as well. I’ve got a few items from DS around the house and have been pleased with all of them!
I showed you my Christmas-slash-spring boxwoods here:
And it looks like you may want to watch out for more coming soon!:
So pretty! I am going to use mine year round now for sure. Bring them out of the Christmas bins people!
I love this upcoming find – fabric used for grain sacks:
Can you imagine the possibilities?
This one NEEDS to be in my backyard! I love it:
So cool! My birds would love it too. :)
I love this wood tray too – you can’t have enough wood trays and bowls, truly:
I still LOVE my bread bowl I got from Decor Steals awhile back:
(I hear another version is coming soon!)
If you have to do laundry, do it in style I say! And these striped laundry sacks are the way to do it:
I use a similar basket for the Bub’s clothes and it is so easy to carry around!
So did I mention shipping is always $5, whether it’s a small item or a big one? (In the 48 contiguous states.) Love that.
I’m super excited about today’s deal though – it will go live at 10 a.m. EST! Don’t you love them?:
So cute!! I need them! They would look so darn good in the powder room. ;)
Soooo, the good news is Decor Steals is giving away a $50 credit to two lucky readers. You’ll be able to have fun with that, I promise!
Here’s how to enter to win one of two $50 credits to Decor Steals:
1. Leave a comment here. What do you have planned this lovely spring weekend?
2. Visit Decor Steals here and check out their pick steals page. Which item do you want to see offered in the future? Come back here to let us know in a comment.
3. Visit their Facebook page and “like” it here. Let us know you did in another comment. (Or let us know if you already do!)
4. Subscribe to their email list here (you’ll get notices about the new deals) and if you do (or are already on the list), leave one more comment here.
* You can enter one, two, three or four times – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.
* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way.
This giveaway is open to the contiguous US only. It will be close this Monday, May 13 at 9 a.m. EST.
Have a beautiful weekend all!