It’s that time again! Can you even believe it? I have been counting down the days to fall. ;) And these parties are gonna ROCK!

We’re back with another It’s Fall Y’all linky party series!:Fall_Link_Party_Badge_2012

Layla and Kevin at The Lettered Cottage will kick it off with fall tablescape ideas on September 18, then Rhoda at Southern Hospitality will celebrate with outdoor decor on the 20th. The week after Kate from Centsational Girl and I will join in with fall mantels on the 25 and easy, quick fall decor here at TDC on the 27.

I’m so ready!!:

I’ve already been thinking about ways to add fall touches to the house this season. Last year I didn’t do much since we had the whole water/floor issue which I was really bummed about.

One thing (things?) I know will be back:

martha stewart mice silhouettes

I love my little mice, yes I do. They are a fall favorite around here now. :)

So mark your calendars, get ready, cause it will be here before you know it!

I’ll be back later today with an update on the basement laundry room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top