Sarah Chris bday party

Well thanks so much for joining in on the birthday fun with us last week. Some of you did really well! Some of you, notsomuch. But we still love you.

We’ve got a winner! For that name and the answers to my quiz questions, read on:

Chris is freaked out by The Wizard of Oz and can barely watch it.

TRUE! Man you guys are good, most of you got this one. And I know, what the heck, an American classic! Although the monkeys still freak me out to this day too. Shiver.

Sarah and her husband have been married 18 years.

FALSE! My hubby and I have known each other for 21 years but Chris and her hubby are the ones who’ve been married that long. The answers on that one were pretty split down the middle.

Chris and Sarah’s sons have the same middle name.

FALSE! Stumped ya, bahaha! Most of you thought that one was true. Although I had a moment of panic and had to double check with Chris after I used that question. :)

Sarah loved high school more than college.

TRUE! Yeah, totally used this one last year. Told you I was boring. But even so most of you thought it was false. I LOVED high school. So easy breezy fun. College was were I worked my behind off. Still fun of course, but the high school days were my favorite.

Chris hates attending weddings.

FALSE! So apparently I used this one before too? I don’t remember this. My mind is obviously going. This one was neck and neck! I guess “hate” is a strong word but attending weddings really isn’t my favorite thing. I know, what’s wrong with me?? I should say that once I’m there and watching the bride coming down the aisle and crying and all, I’m enjoying myself. But by the reception I’m ready to get on home. I’m sure I’ll get tons of invites now. ;)

We’re in trouble next year cause I seriously can’t think of any more questions for another quiz. I guess I have a whole year, it’s a good thing! You can see the answers Chris’s questions here.

The winner of our $100 Target card is Marita who got 6 out of ten right. Congrats Marita, I’ll be emailing you and sending out your gift card this week! :)

I’m letting the HomeGoods giveaway run through the weekend so be sure to check that out if you haven’t yet. Hope you’re having a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top