Hello friends and happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday! I hope your holiday was wonderful! Mine was just lovely, I have much to be thankful for. Today I’m thankful I’m not going out in the crowds and shopping and instead staying home and decorating and maybe doing some shopping from the comfort of my couch. :)

Are you with me? :) If so my friends at Decor Steals are back and I just realized today is their four year anniversary and we’ve been working together for all of those four years! Sniff. I remember them when they were just a babe…

decor-steals-LOGO.jpg[7]

If you aren’t familiar with them, Decor Steals is a deal a day site – you can find unique decor items you won’t find anywhere else…and you’ll find them for a great price. Let’s jump in to see a few of their latest/upcoming goodies, shall we?

This cute bunting would be pretty as is but wow, think of all the possibilities:

feedsack bunting

It would be lovely with some glittery letters on it, draped across your Christmas mantel!

I don’t think the mason jar trend is going anywhere soon, and I love these lights:

mason jar pendant lights

They’d be especially cute in a kitchen or a bathroom. They are a great mix of vintage and industrial!

And these are actually solar lights, how cool is that?:

solar mason jar lights

I love the Decor Steals boxwood wreaths – you can see how I use mine year-round here:

preserved boxwood wreaths

I would fill my house with them this time of year if I could! They are so classic and pretty!

These ladders are so functional – I love to see them used in a bedroom for extra blankets:

 vintage wooden ladder

But how about in a bathroom for towels, or for Christmas – hang ornaments from them, or Christmas cards?

Today’s deal is another versatile one – their reproduction feedsack fabric is always a hot seller and I’m sure today will be no different!:

Feedsack sewing fabric It comes in five different colors and I think it would be SO lovely as a Christmas skirt!

The best news today is that Decor Steals is giving away a $50 credit to two lucky readers. They are also throwing in a surprise box to a reader as well!

Here’s how to enter to win one of two $50 credits and the free goodies to Decor Steals:

1. Leave a comment here. What did you eat yesterday? We made prime rib instead of turkey – it’s become a tradition for us. :) SO good. 

2. Visit Decor Steals here and check out their pick steals page. Which item do you want to see offered in the future? Come back here to let us know in a comment.

3. Visit their Facebook page and “like” it here. Let us know you did in another comment. (Or let us know if you already do!)

4. Subscribe to their email list here (you’ll get email notices about the new deals) and if you do (or are already on the list), leave one more comment here.

* You can enter one, two, three or four times – it’s up to you! All options are not mandatory to win.

* Remember if you comment anonymously or you have a private blog, please include your email address in each entry, and spell it out with “at” and “dot” to avoid any spammy emails coming your way.

This giveaway is open to the contiguous US only. It will close this Monday, December 2 at 9 a.m. EST.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top